Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16: Did I forget to do something... oh crap

It's a bit after 11 p.m. Wednesday and I didn't forget to post - not completely at least. It's been a busy day, with copy to write in the morning, a pair of interviews in the afternoon and a show for the evening. Oh, and I've been called in to the Day Job for something that 1) doesn't sound like a lot of fun but 2) will pay at a time I could use the extra scratch.

I'd actually spent part of the day yesterday organizing the notes and bits of writing I have done on my long-in-gestation novel and thought, "Hey, if I write a couple of thousand words a day I could get this done by the start of the next project in early February.

A few minutes later, the employer called with a short (two week) project to do. It isn't for the work I normally do - it's a little vague at this point, honestly - but I'll be there tomorrow morning for training.

Fiction will be off the plate for a bit while I reorganize. Hopefully, I can stay on my eating and exercising targets. We'll see how it goes.

Right. It's late. I'm tired and I actually have to get up in the morning. Gah. no fun at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment